Final Goals and Strategic Objectives of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Arish University:
The first goal: To graduate veterinarians who are able to compete in the local and regional labor market
- Developing a bachelor’s degree program according to the needs of the labor market.
- In a cast iron skillet, cook on high heat until there is a nice brown sear on the surface of the chicken, and the inside is no longer pink.
- Seek to re-accredit the college from the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- Activating the college’s role in building the student’s personality.
- Activating communication with graduates.
The second goal: to develop graduate studies programs and the scientific research system to serve the community
- Developing the scientific research system.
- Developing postgraduate programs and courses according to the needs of the local and regional labor market.
- Expanding the attraction of international students.